12 Best Places to Stay in Central Florida – Vacation Rentals
What’s your preferred place to stay in central Florida? If you have not decided yet, we will help you choose the best places to stay in Florida with your family and friends.
A state that is magnificently blessed with nature, history, culture, and whatnot, it will surely be a tough time selecting where to stay in Florida. Below, we compile some of the best vacation rentals in central Florida, suiting your budget and needs.
No matter how indiscriminate guest you are, these villas, apartments, condos, and homes from Search Florida Rentals will make you feel at home.
12 Amazing Places to Stay in Central
- Ocean Vistas in Daytona Beach: This is a big condo – just ideal for your big group. It boasts three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. The property sleeps 10 people comfortably.
- Ocean Vistas in Daytona Beach: Another beautiful place to stay with your family is this lavish property. Sit by the fireplace, watch your favorite series on Netflix, and enjoy a delicious dinner. Staying here will remind of your home.
- Seascape Towers in New Smyrna Beach: The maximum occupancy of the property is 4. Walt Disney World is only an hour’s drive away. The historic city of St. Augustine can be reached in an hour.
- Point East in New Smyrna Beach: Comes complete with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this beautiful condo promises comfortable stays for families of 6.
- Home Away from Home in Daytona Beach: Guests staying at this lavish property will not only enjoy its upscale amenities but also the strategic location. It sleeps 16 people.
- Sunset Villa: The gorgeous sunset villa flaunts two cozy bedrooms. It sleeps five people.
- Condo in Clearwater Beach: Splash water in the pool, take in breathtaking views from private balconies, and walk down the streets to access shops and restaurants – stay at this charming condo in Clearwater Beach.
- House on Treasure Island: Heading to Treasure Island? Look no further than this two-bedroom and two-bathroom house.
- Fabulous House in Indian Rocks Beach: Traveling with a large group? This 4-bedroom and 2-bathroom house offers luxuries and comforts to modern travelers.
- Condo in Madeira Beach: Heated pool, deck, beach chairs, porch, parking off-street, free Wi-Fi, outdoor grill, and more, this Madeira Beach vacation rental has all ingredients to keep you energized.
- Madeira Beach Condo Rental: Are you a fitness freak? Check this condo out!
- Kid-friendly Condo in Madeira Beach: You can’t stop kids from rolling on the ground, splashing the waters in the pool, and shout at the peak of their voices. This fabulous condo in Madeira Beach won’t stop your champs from doing what they want.