Luxury Shopping in Florida - Fashion Gets More Fashionable
Sunned, bathed, and surfed the gorgeous beaches of Florida? It is time to get a little fashionable and carry that aura back to your hometown. Yes, it is time to look for the more stylish and finer things in the Sunshine State. Let’s do some luxury shopping in Florida.
Indeed, shopping is a grand adventure in the state as almost all major cities flaunt a wide myriad of high-rise malls, chic plazas, local markets, etc. The state boasts to have possessed some of the best places to do luxury shopping that would makes fashion mavens and shopaholics swoon.
5 Most Amazing Luxury Shopping Places in Florida to Make a Fashion Statement
So, you are all set to make a fashion statement? Check out state’s topnotch shopping destinations – elegant shopping malls and luxury shopping arcades - that can conveniently be reached and explored from Florida vacation rentals.
- Luxury Shopping in Orlando: This Central Florida city offers more than just the soothing warm weather and the famed theme parks. Orlando is also known as world-class shopping with big designer brands. Places like Mall at Millenia, the Florida Mall, Orlando Premium Outlets, and East End Market will woo you with big brands like Lacoste, Gucci, Prada, and high-end retailers including Macy’s and Dillard’s. At the Florida Mall, fashionistas will find exclusive stores like the Disney Store and the Crayola Experience.
- Luxury Shopping in Fort Lauderdale: Recently, I had the opportunity to speak to someone who’s been visiting the state for over 20 years just to shop. And her favorite destination is Fort Lauderdale. She says, “The chicest brands are found here in the swanky malls and outlets that give a lifetime shopping experience”. Yes, I can’t agree more! Fort Lauderdale, according to her, is the essence of luxury. Not only is the oceanfront holiday hotspot dotted with fascinating Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals, but one would never run short of doing luxury shopping at the Fort Lauderdale Galleria (stores Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Ann Taylor, Coach, Banana Republic, Williams Sonoma, and Pottery Barn to name a few), boulevard Las Olas (Maus & Hoffman and Zola Keller – the finest in fashions), Sawgrass Mills, etc.
- Luxury Shopping in Miami: Some of the popular hubs to stop by and experience luxury shopping in Miami are Dolphin Mall, Design District, the Rabbit Hole, Miracle Mile, Shops by the Falls, Books & Books, Miami Fair Trade Marketplace, and Lincoln Road.
- Luxury Shopping in Pensacola: Try out SOBO Southern Bohemian (women’s clothing), Scout (women’s clothing), Rococo (women’s clothing, home décor, accessories, etc), Islanders Coastal Outfitter (sportswear, swimwear, sunglasses, etc.), and Pizzaz (jewelry, children’s clothing, and gift shops) when you are staying at Pensacola vacation rentals.
- Luxury Shopping in Panama City Beach: The perks of staying at Panama City Beach vacation rentals are accessibility, convenience, and selection of the best malls and shopping centers. High-end boutiques, glamorous stores, and loads of local shopping facilities – Panama City Beach has both indoor and outdoor shopping options. Shady Oaks, Elegant Endeavors Antique Emporium, Antique Cottage, Pier Park, Panama City Mall, and Pieces on the Beach are to name a few most popular shopping destinations.