An Introduction to Southeast Florida
Florida’s southeast region is one of those unique destinations that see the perfect potpourri of beaches, nightlife, mid-century modern architecture, mangroves, barrier islands, world-class fishing, high-rise buildings, and what not. The cities, beach towns, and activities are as diverse as travelers who come here on vacation. Known as the Gold Coast, Southeast Florida stretches over 300 kilometers and is dotted with exotic beaches, abundant nature trails, and approx. 24 state parks.
Southeast Florida Vacation Rentals
There is no denying that Southeast Florida boasts attractions and activities for all ages. The big cities, classy towns, and other quirky destinations leave no stone unturned in piquing the interests of vacationers. But when you look for the best place to stay and spend the vacation, we would recommend Search Florida Rentals’ Southeast Florida vacation rentals. From checking out a Sunny Isles Beach condo for your small family of 6 people to Deerfield Beach house rentals for your large group or oceanfront Miami Beach apartment rentals for the big gang, Search Florida Rentals has your desires covered.
Things to See & Do near Southeast Florida Vacation Rentals
When you want to experience the balmy temperatures, big-city hype, pulsating nightlife, indulgent splurge in exotic beaches, and a laid-back fishing trip, a vacation in the Southeast Florida region makes the best choice.
- Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens (Delray Beach) – Delight in Japanese arts and culture in America, Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens is a 200-acre spectacularly landscaped property that includes two stunning museum buildings showcasing outstanding Japanese artworks, objects, and antiques, a Japanese restaurant, gift shop, library, bonsai garden, and the Roji-en Japanese Gardens: Garden of the Drops of Dew. The property is donated by Japanese immigrant and pineapple farmer Sukeji 'George' Morikami.
- Miami – A premier vacation hotspot, Miami is an instant hit with kids, adults, and elderly people. The pristine beaches, rich history, perfect weather, an array of entertainment options, sports, and culture, a Miami vacation doesn’t need an introduction. Visit the most popular Miami Beach to soak up the sun, explore Jungle Island to spot the exotic wild animals, wander the Art Deco District on a relaxed day, stroll through The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, watch over 2,000 wild animals at Zoo Miami, and soak up the Cuban Flavor at Little Havana.
- Miami Beach – A mix of quiet neighborhoods, miles of soft-sand beaches, and electrifying nightlife, Miami Beach is connected to the mainland by several bridges. The beach is located on a barrier island and features marvelous resorts, shops, beachfront restaurants, and beautiful Miami Beach vacation rentals.
- Fort Lauderdale - 23 miles north of Miami, located on the Atlantic coast, Fort Lauderdale is flooded with Venice-like series of waterways and canals. The city enjoys mild weather throughout the year, which further entices beachgoers to explore the pristine beaches and, of course, the popular spring-break destination. Owing to various landmarks, including Las Olas Boulevard, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, Antique Car Museum, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Everglades Holiday Park, endless restaurants & shops, and expansive boardwalks, Fort Lauderdale boasts a more sophisticated urban vacation destination.
- Deerfield Beach – Fewer crowds, excellent beach atmosphere, ample public information, safety services, and a plethora of beach activities, Deerfield Beach lures them who want to miss the large crowds and resort to a beautiful surrounding. Blue Wave is the award-winning beach in the city majorly thronged by peace lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The attractive shopping and fine dining options will make you come out of your beautiful Deerfield Beach condos. Quiet Waters Park is another popular place featuring a skate park, fishing, and campgrounds.
Best Time to Visit Southeast and Book Southeast Florida House Rentals
If your teenage is more into parties and nightlife, Miami Beach comes right into the picture. March through May is the best time to experience the gorgeous weather and the subtropical climate. Book oceanfront Miami Beach apartment rentals and enjoy spectacular beach views and convenient access to the shopping, restaurants, and other important places.