Ocean Villa 1602 -- BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE $$$$
Experience summer the way it should be!! Tropical Florida sun-drenched days, warm gulf breezes, ultra-white beaches, moon-lit nights, and clear emerald water abound. Just lay back, unwind and relax as you create magical memories. We offer a special place loaded with luxurious details, yet designed to be comfortable, practical, and efficient.
Located centrally at 10625 Front Beach Road, we are easily accessible to and minutes away from relaxing and rejuvenating activities for the entire family.
Keywords: Ocean Front Condominium, Ocean Villa, Ocean View, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Balcony, Swimming pools, Hot Tub, Grills, Sauna, Steam Room, Work Out Room, Long Beach, Panama City Beach Area, Florida North West, Florida, USA, Near Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, Entertainment, Restaurants, Shopping, Golf
CONDOMINIUM FEATURES - COMFORT, COMFORT, COMFORT!!
* HUGE Balcony with comfortable deck furniture and spectacular 180° view!
* Master Bedroom with King Bed and Gulf View!
* Adjoining Private Master Bathroom
* Guest Bedroom with King Bed
* Adjoining Semi-private Guest Bathroom
* Free High-Speed Internet Service
* Three TV's with Cable, DVD players
* Stereo AM/FM/CD Player
* Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking utensils
* Dining area for 6 and Breakfast Bar for 3
* All Linens and Towels provided
* Washer/Dryer in the condo
* Iron/Ironing board
* Hair Dryers
* No Smoking Please
* Two swimming pools (one is seasonally heated)
* Oversized Hot Tub
* 200’ of sugar-white beaches and turquoise water
* Grills on Pool Deck
* Fitness Center, Sauna, Steam room
* Umbrella/chair rentals available on-site
* Jet Ski Rentals available on-site
* Parasailing available on-site
* Covered Parking
* 6 condos per floor, Condos on 3 - 23 floors
* 3 high-speed elevators for only 120 condos
* 24 Hour Security
Additional Information: Please visit our website for more information.
*ON THE BEACH! Directly on the water, this is one of the best views of the Gulf and beaches on the beach! Watch dolphins swim by every morning!
*180° UNOBSTRUCTED View from one of the largest balconies on the beach!!
*Centrally located and close to many venues
Why Kids Love It
Pools, family, water, sand...what's not to love!!
Parking / Access
Pool / Spa
Activities & Adventure
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate||Nightly Rate (Weekend)||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
Fees, Taxes, Deposit
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$145||One Time|
|Refundable Deposit||Required||$250||One Time|
Long Term Rentals Welcome
Suitable for Seniors
*Rates are for 4 guests high season and 2 guests offseason. Additional guests are $10 per person/per night.
SUMMER RATES ARE SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY!!
* PAYMENT BY ZELLE, VENMO OR CHECK .
* Rent due 30 days before travel.
* No Smoking & No Pets.
* Weekend rentals are an additional $25/night plus tax
* Note: Until Confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Check-In Time: Flexible
Check-Out Time: Flexible
Stayed in September
We were very pleased with our stay! The condo was clean and had a spectacular view. It was a perfect place for R&R. The beach was steps away and we enjoyed every minute of it. I was impressed with Karen and all the information she sent before making our trip. From restaurants to rainy day activities, it had everything you would need on information for Panama City. Thank you Karen for being such a great hostess! Denene Carter
Stayed in October
Great Condo Great Time
Karen, thank you for all the communication and information you provided us in renting your condo. Your place was great with the biggest and best balcony we have rented. Spent a lot of time on it while reading, visiting, and looking at the ocean. My bed was very comfortable and being able to see the ocean from the bedroom was very nice. The elevators were pretty fast. We did not have to wait long for them and they got to the 16th floor quickly. The condo was very pretty and the view was wonderful. Never needed to turn on my tv in our room, but glad to know I could. I feel like I know you because we communicated so much. Have no fear to rent from Karen. She is a real person and will help you enjoy the area by letting you know about things to do. Thanks again! Hope to be able to visit in the future.