Panama City Beach – A Paradise for Food Lovers
Love seafood? Want to try it while vacationing in Panama City Beach? Wow, what a perfect place to tantalize your taste buds with fresh, mouthwatering seafood!
Located on the Gulf of Mexico coast in Bay County, Florida, United States, Panama City Beach is famous for great dining, especially seafood. Since I am a frequent flyer to this city, I can only tell you the truth – from the point of a visitor. I, too, am a seafood lover, and I find the following restaurants just perfect to mark a culinary trip to Panama City Beach.
- Captain Anderson’s Marina - As far as my experience is concerned, Captain Anderson’s Marina holds the top position in offering high-quality food. It is the best place to dine in town. The food quality here is awesome. From the oysters to the fish or to the steak, it’s just superb. Enjoy a family dinner or a romantic candlelight dinner with your beloved one at the pocket-friendly prices. The rates are almost half compared to other top-class restaurants. Dolphin watching, dinner cruises offered by various boats that dock at the world famous marina, private fishing charters and trips to Shell Island are several other attractions. There is a pianist to sing throughout the night. Come in casual or walk inside in shorts – nobody is going to a say a word.
- Boar’s Head Restaurant – Boar’s Head Restaurant comes second in the list and serves the finest steaks and seafood. If you are staying in a lovely Panama City Beach vacation condo near the restaurant, you need not cook every day. This single roof establishment is on the west where Panama City Beach has a lot of sightseeing and attractions.
- Angelo’s Steak Pit – If you want to dine at such place where the mesmerizing views of the ocean can be seen, this is definitely Angelo’s Steak Pit. The restaurant is famous for real wood-grilled steak and is located right on the beach. After a lovely dinner, you can prefer a romantic walk along the beach with your near and dear ones. You will come across a statue of 20 ft tall bull just next to the road.
- Saltwater Grill – The eye-catching attraction of Saltwater Grill restaurant is the 25,000-gallon aquarium containing beautiful fish that you have ever seen. Enjoy fantastic steaks and seafood with live music Tuesday through Thursday. You can also witness the exotic views of the tropical reef right from the Mermaid Room lounge and Café dining room.
- Scampy’s – Last but not the list, Scampy’s is an awesome place to have a peaceful dinner of shrimp and steak. The prices here are consistent and it has never inflated to rip you off. It’s one of my most favorite restaurants.
You might find this handy to avoid the tourist traps of the area and will definitely enjoy good food.
Where to Stay in Panama City Beach?
Panama City Beach vacation rentals by owners are the best places to stay with family and friends. I would recommend you to browse Search Florida Rentals and get hold of the most suitable vacation rentals as per your needs and budget. SFR won’t disappoint you.