Solo Travel in Florida – Safest Places for Women to Travel Alone
The concept of traveling solo has become popular with millennials. Traveling solo or traveling alone is nothing but a life-changing experience of self-discovery. The twenty-first-century sees an upsurge in the number of women traveling solo with more and more female travelers dare to take the leap and discover the wonderful world lies ahead of them. If you wish to backpack for the most amazing trip of your life, we recommend picking Florida. Solo travel in Florida and immerse yourself in the picturesque coastlines, diverse landscapes, pristine beaches, award-winning national parks, and the glorious historic sites.
Solo Travel in Florida – 10 Best Places for Women to Travel Safe
Solo traveling is an empowering experience. At the same time, solo travelers must take note of their safety. When it comes to picking a destination that not only promises diverse landscapes and exciting attractions but considers women’s safety, Florida always comes into the picture. If you think of traveling solo in Florida, don’t hesitate to give these vacation destinations a try. We bring you 10 awesome places for solo travelers in Florida.
- The Florida Keys: An archipelago lies south of Florida, the Florida Keys is an outdoor paradise flaunting an abundance of idyllic landscapes and pristine beaches. Lie between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, the Florida Keys, the southernmost point of America, are comprised of five unique destinations such as Marathon, Key West, Islamorada, the Lower Keys, and Key Largo. For adventure junkies, the Florida Keys prove to be an amazing world. Conjure up images of amazing coral reefs and marine animals as you snorkel in the crystal clear waters. To stay alone in a homelike place, book the Florida Keys vacation rentals. Explore the laid-back Key West, head to Dry Tortugas National Park for some adventure, drive to Key Largo, spend some time in solitude in Big Pine Key, and return to your Islamorada vacation villa to relax.
- Orlando: An important city in the central region of the Sunshine State, Orlando has always been a destination for families after the establishments of world-class theme parks and amusement parks. Solo travelers will have a plethora of things to get indulged in the city apart from having an interaction with Disney characters. There are great museums to sneak in and learn about things that no book has yet.
- Gainesville: Gainesville is known for its sumptuous food scene, top-notch trails, outdoor venues, diverse cultural activities, and upscale museums. Hiking is the best thing to do in Gainesville for a solo traveler. Amongst other popular activities that one can partake in – biking, canoeing, paddle-boarding, and wildlife viewing.
- Amelia Island: Florida’s most treasured area, Amelia Island is relatively getting popular for its laid-back atmosphere and outstanding landscape. Not only does it offer a break from everyday life, but it allows wanderers to stroll through its historic downtown area, lounge on the white sandy beaches, spot a dolphin pod from the shore, and try hands at paddle-boarding and kayaking.
- Pensacola: The historic Pensacola sits against the emerald-green waters of the overwhelming Atlantic Ocean. The beautiful beach destination fetches a plethora of activities for solo travelers like you. Pensacola has an impeccable track record of being one of the safest places to visit in Florida. Since solo travelers want to break free and enjoy the freedom, staying Pensacola vacation condos will surely liberate your soul.
- Sanibel Island: Terming Sanibel Island a best-kept secret of Florida wouldn’t be wrong. One of the ideal destinations for lonely vacationers, Sanibel Island keeps surprising its visitors with its natural landscapes. This is a great destination for beach lovers. You will the Caribbean setting while beachcombing for 300 species of colorful shells.
- Clearwater: Imagine waking up your soul to gleaming waters, white-sandy beaches, excellent views, and plenty of solitude and bidding the day goodbye with gorgeous sunset views – this is your ultimate solo journey to Clearwater. The Sunset Pier 60 is thronged by dozens of street performers and musicians.
- St. Augustine: Unearth some history in St. Augustine. The oldest city in the United States of America is replete with numerous historical landmarks.
- St. George Island: Magnificently perched against the Gulf of Mexico, St. George Island is famed for its great seafood dining and natural scenery. If you are a bird lover, the area can give you glimpses of more than 300 species of birds.
- Miami: The list is incomplete without Miami. If you are alone, you have the freedom to explore every nook and corner of Florida. And guess what? Miami makes an important destination for solo travelers. Enjoy great food, shopping, the beaches, and the night clubs.