Reasons to Consider Houses for Rent in Florida by Owner
The vacation rental concept has been there as long as the term ‘vacation’ itself exists. However, it didn’t enjoy as much importance as hotels because of lack of awareness. Thanks to the recent technological advancement that has literally given the much-needed impetus in opening up the rental industry to everyone. For the past decade, it has witnessed the huge upsurge, which has also become a concern for big hotels that once ruled the tourism industry.
Why Would You Rent Vacation Rentals in Florida by Owners
Fringed by oceans on all three sides, the peninsula of Florida is strewn with hundreds of pristine sandy beaches, dozens of world-class amusement parks and water parks, numerous state parks and national parks, electrifying nightlife, upscale lifestyle, renowned historic sites, rich flora and fauna, vibrant culture and tradition, and high-rise buildings. With more than 350 days of sunshine, Florida is aptly called the Sunshine State. To be honest, the big state has countless attractions and activities for locals as well as visitors. While the residents have nothing to worry about accommodation, visitors might struggle a bit to get hold of the best place to stay. Since Florida vacation rentals are gaining wide recognition, it won’t be a tough job to rent an ideal condo, villa, cottage, apartment, or home.
Thinking that a Miami Beach condo or an Orlando vacation home is reserved for the rich? You have surely misconstrued it completely. The rentals – be it a villa or a condo – are tastefully designed to meet all kinds of vacation requirements of the guests. The incessant efforts of the vacation rental owners to make it a great place to stay, enjoy a vacation, and create memories has been fruitful for all these years. They have made their lavish properties more luxurious and comfortable than five-star hotels and resorts. Besides, a guest is bequeathed innumerable amenities and facilities.
Most Unique Features of Florida Vacation Rentals
Not sure whether to consider vacation houses for rent in Florida by owner? Before you go ahead with the traditional method, take a look at these awesome, unique features that only vacation rentals in Florida can brag about.
- Big Home with Fully-equipped Kitchen and Olympic-sized Pool: Amongst the most important and distinctive features of vacation homes are a large pool, hot tub, spa, private garden, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gym, and spacious living room. Mostly all Florida vacation homes come complete with upscale amenities and exude perfect ambiance for a family to spend some quality time in a different country or city.
- Perfect Home Away from Home with Ample Space and Privacy: Even by mistake you compare the space and more room of villa rentals with that of hotels, it will be a blunder. Yes, you heard it right. Vacation rentals flaunt more space per person than a cramped hotel. No matter whether you are vacationing with a large group of 12 people or 26, there is always a perfect home away from home where you can sleep in, lounge in, and relax in. If feeling not well, take rest and recuperate in a homely atmosphere.
- No Spilt-up Large Groups & No Schedules: Do you know that your large group can actually stay together, eat together, and enjoy together without splitting up? Vacation rentals give you this facility to take full advantage. Occupy a private room for you and your girlfriend, while others can find theirs to spend some private moments.
Talking about the schedules, it is flexible when you stay in rentals. You can eat your breakfast at the pool area with no time bound. This facility is restricted by hotels.
- Dream Location: From beachfront villas fetching unobstructed water views to swanky apartments in the heart of city center with quick access to shopping, eating, and points of interests – vacation home rentals in Florida are found in almost all locations.
- Save Money: Why would you settle down for less when you deserve more? Browse Search Florida Rentals and stumble upon properties that would simply take your breath away. And guess what? You are spending less with more luxuries and comforts at your disposal.
Top 5 Florida Vacation Rentals to Rent in Southwest Region
Search Florida Rentals maintains, “Southwest is a veritable cultural mecca and the region can best be visited from the best comforts and luxuries of Southwest vacation villas.” Besides, the region is spectacularly dotted with sun-kissed beaches where visitors will have the luxury of staying at stylish rentals. Take a look at the top 5 Southwest Florida vacation rentals to make your stay an incredible one.
- Pet-friendly House in Southwest Florida: This particular property is tastefully designed for families with pets. The house features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. You will have a private pool to cool off after a hot day at the park. It sleeps 8 people.
- Southwest Florida Townhouse with Heated Pool: Yes, the townhouse has everything your modern family would want for a memorable vacation. A couple of blocks away from Bradenton Beach, the townhouse boasts four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an eat-in kitchen, a spacious living room, a heated pool, and a game room. The unit is pet-friendly and suitable for seniors.
- Holmes Beach’s Island Escape: One of the most beautiful vacation rentals in Anna Maria Island, the unit flaunts two master suites and uninterrupted bay views. Not only do you have the opportunity of making the most of upscale amenities, but also the location helps you engage in a wide range of activities including kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing, fishing, diving, antiquing, boating, paddle boating, cycling, bird watching, deep sea fishing, windsurfing, water tubing, water skiing, wildlife viewing, and walking.
- Villa Rental in Cape Coral: The first word that would come from your mouth once you are inside is “WOW, what a villa!” The villa literally dazzles and glitters. The Master Suite has a King Bed with amenities. The pool is big and covered.
- Luxury Naples Home with Designer Décor: The nearest beach – Naples Beach is just 3 miles away. The property flaunts space with state-of-the-art amenities. Hot tub, heated pool, secure parking, outdoor grill, games, etc. make a perfect place for your family of 8 to stay.