Where to Shop in Orlando - Orlando’s Best Shopping Hubs
Orlando alone draws millions of visitors each year. In 2016, the Greater Orlando welcomes more than 68 million tourists. This figure is awe-striking. One of the reasons for this massive influx of visitors is its fabulous shopping. Orlando has some of the best shopping hubs in the state. If you are new to this beautiful family-friendly city and have no idea where to shop in Orlando, we have got you covered.
Where to Shop in Orlando for Great Shopping Experience
Is your wallet brimming with money? Orlando has some amazing places where you would like to splurge. From local shopping complexes to high-end shopping malls – if your wallet has cash, these places will surely pamper you.
- Orlando International Premium Outlets: Outlet shopping lovers wouldn’t mind braving the heat and sneak peeking into Orlando International Premium Outlets. An outdoor outlet mall, the Premium Outlets has more than 180 stores and has two components – the main center and a separate outlet marketplace center. The latter as twenty stores. Some of the renowned anchors at Orlando Premium Outlets are Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Nike Factory Store, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Victoria’s Secret Factory Store, and Reebok.
- Florida Mall: Craving a retail wonderland? Get your car out for the Florida Mall. A short drive from your Orlando vacation rentals, the Florida Mall houses as many as 250 stores comprising high-end shops to big anchor stores. It fetches more than 20 million shoppers every year.
- Ivanhoe Village: Not just enjoy shopping but have a four-course meal and a glass of fine wine. The historic Ivanhoe Village offers an eclectic shopping experience. Nestled in one of the most treasured historic neighborhoods in Orlando, the Village, anchored by beautiful Lake Ivanhoe, lures shoppers with stunning art galleries, retail shops, design centers, antique stores, and master craftsmen.
- The Mall at Millenia: Florida’s premier shopping mall, the Mall at Millenia, just off of Interstate 4 at Conroy Road, is a fascinating place for luxury shopping aficionados. Stores like Prada, Gucci, and Chanel are among the big brands. When your bae is busy shopping and you have no idea what to do, you may like to take in the stunning architecture, lovely fountains, glass ceilings, and exquisite artwork. Strategically located between Universal Orlando Resort and downtown Orlando, it gives convenient access to shoppers.
- Disney Springs: Packed with high-end fashion and specialty boutiques, Disney Springs with its 110 stores will keep your wife engaged. It is a retail fairyland and exudes an open-market atmosphere. It sees a great influx of shoppers and the place can get really crowded. Don’t like too many people? An early visit would help you escape the crowd.