10 Florida Vacation Rental Properties to Lookout for in 2020 for a Memorable Trip
Renting a private vacation villa or condo seems to be the best choice for your small family. You will get extra space, more room, discounts, and all other state-of-the-art amenities to make your stay comfortable. In this blog, we will talk about the best Florida vacation rentals that not just suit your family but fit in the budget.
Most Talked About Florida Vacation Rentals to Lookout for in 2020
Maybe, you are pondering over a Florida beach vacation for several weeks or a weekend getaway with your partner to the Keys to immerse yourself in the solitude. Since this is your first trip after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, you would never want to take any chances that will ruin your family vacation in Florida. To help you select the best place to stay and create memories to last forever, browse these astounding vacation rentals in Florida at Search Florida Rentals.
10 Stunning Florida Vacation Rentals at 10 Awesome Destinations
The south-easternmost U.S. state is one of the top-rated vacation destinations in the country. Boasting hundreds of miles of beaches and award-winning theme parks, the Sunshine State of Florida will never let you down. Check out Florida’s top-rated family vacation destinations and rental properties for your upcoming trip.
- Stay Right on Beach in Key West (#Listing 66): Key West is an island city and part of the Florida Keys archipelago. The city is famed for conch-style houses and amazing snorkeling and scuba diving opportunities. It is a perfect romantic vacation hotspot. If you are traveling with your spouse or girlfriend, consider this studio. Embedded with upscale amenities and located strategically, this studio flaunting 1 full bathroom has become one of the most popular Key West vacation rentals.
- Stay at Penthouse in Daytona Beach (#Listing 65): The property is designed to serve large group guests with modern comforts and luxuries. Wake up to the freshness as you immerse yourself in the mighty ocean views. The three-bedroom and three-and-half-bathroom condo boast a spacious balcony where you may like to enjoy your breakfast. It has an Olympic-size pool to splash water with kids.
- Islamorada Vacation House for Large Family: Boasting 3 cozy bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, this majestic mansion in the heart of Islamorada promises 12 comfortable sleeps. The property is pet-friendly. If you have a four-legged friend that you cannot leave at home, you know where to go.
- Pompano Beach Luxury Vacation Rental with Pool (#Listing 59): Only a stone’s throw distance from the beach is this luxurious property. If you are planning a Pompano Beach, book your stay here. The estate has 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It sleeps 16 people comfortably.
- Ocean Villas in St. Augustine (#Listing 55): A fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious living area with seating amenities and other entertainment facilities, a large pool, cozy bedrooms, bathrooms, and other state-of-the-art amenities – this magnificent condo is a perfect place to stay with near and dear ones under one roof.
- Anna Maria Island Cottage Rental (#Listing 13): This beautiful unit in the heart of Anna Maria Island is well-lit, spacious, bright, and fully-furnished. The cottage makes the perfect base if you wish to indulge in a myriad of activities including swimming, windsurfing, surfing, shelling, kayaking, sailing, beachcombing, fishing, water-skiing, and deep-sea fishing. Spend the day on the beach, return to your abode to relax by the pool, and tantalize your taste buds with a perfect meal before making your way to the cozy bedroom.
- Enjoy Great Views from High-rise Condo (#Listing 53): Your favorite Walt Disney World is only an hour’s drive from your abode. The gorgeous St. Augustine needs an hour’s drive. Stay at this high-rise condo and enjoy a Florida vacation.
- Stay in Disney Orlando Area (#Listing 52): Disney is the first thing that comes to the mind when planning a family vacation to Florida. If so, we encourage you to stay at this 4-bedroom and 3-bathroom luxury villa.
- Vacation in Panama City Beach (#Listing 67): Conjure up images of turquoise waves lapping white shores fringed with cafes and eating zones. This is a picture-perfect summer scene. A waterfront town in northwest Florida, Panama City Beach is another family vacation hotspot in Florida. If you are traveling with family, you would like to sneak peek into this beautiful property. The two-bedroom and the two-bathroom condo have everything to make your stay a remarkable one.
- Outstanding Views from Cozy Condo in Miramar Beach: The Surfside Resort in Miramar Beach boasts this 3-bedroom and 3-bathroom condo offering 12 sleeps. Here, you will love to take a plunge with your kids in an Olympic-size pool, relax in the living zone, and sample some great home-cooked meals.