10 Best Oceanfront Florida Vacation Rentals by Owner under $500
Miles of immaculate coastlines, pristine sandy beaches fringed with palm trees, cafes, nightclubs, and bars, plenty of water sports, sunny skies, and not-so-crowded beach promenades – Florida’s popular beaches have adequate ingredients to keep you and your loved ones engaged. And when you return to your abode, you are at complete relax. From the secluded beaches to the most crowded ones, Florida vacation rentals by owner under $500 from Search Florida Rentals are scattered everywhere.
Beachfront Florida Vacation Rentals by Owner under $500 per Night
For travelers who are on a shoestring budget, we have got some great choices for them. Such vacationers, just by spending a nominal amount, can enjoy five-star luxuries and sumptuousness. Visiting Florida? Don’t miss out these trendy, fascinating, and stylish oceanfront vacation rentals.
- New Smyrna Beach (Listing #63): South of Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach is known for its surfing opportunities. Surfers throng in large number and relax at this lavish 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom condo. The unit is quite cozy and has got a wide balcony for sweeping beach views.
- Panama City Beach (Listing #54): This Panama City Beach condo is embedded with upscale amenities like air-conditioning, washing machine, high-speed internet, fitness room, elevator, hairdryer, pool, full kitchen, games, beach chairs, outdoor grill, bicycles, porch, and kayak. You are paying petty fewer amounts to avail these state-of-the-art facilities.
- Panama City Beach (Listing #67): Steps from the beach lies Calypso Resort that bequeaths you luxuries and comforts of upscale resorts. The elegant unit is located on the 19th floor.
- St. Augustine Beach (Listing #55): Meticulously designed, this St. Augustine Beach condo rental brings in fresh a breeze that refreshes your mood. The property is available at $168 per night.
- Daytona Beach (Listing #61): A perfect home away from home, Ocean Vistas is located right on the beach offering unobtrusive views of the mighty ocean. The oceanfront condo promises 10 comfortable sleeps.
- Islamorada (Listing #62): Let’s drive down to south until Islamorada in the Florida Keys and be mesmerized by the tranquil surroundings and friendly neighborhood. Apart from that guests will be pampered with awe-inspiring vistas right from the private balcony.
- Islamorada (Listing #64): Another Islamorada gem! This luxury home is tastefully designed with sophisticated amenities and boasts waterfall pool, dock, and hot tub.
- Pompano Beach (Listing #63): You will just have to pay $99 per night to spend a night at this marvelous property in Pompano Beach. Also, you will get convenient access to the glorious beaches, offshore coral reefs, marinas, wrecks, and diving sites.
- Key West (Listing #66): Planning a romantic vacation with your girlfriend? You need a place away from the hustle and bustle. Check this oceanfront studio located in Key West, the Florida Keys. The spacious unit – high-end Atlantica Studio – finds a perfect spot on the beach.
- Fort Lauderdale (Listing #68): What better way to enjoy a romantic vacation than spending an afternoon walking on the soft sand beach? Why not grab a seat under a shady umbrella if you are tired? This graceful unit is bright, well-decorated, and spacious.