Book Florida Monthly Rentals for Long Term Vacations
Whether you are fascinated with the island life or intrigued by the fast-paced life of coastal cities, visiting Florida offers everything that a modern vacation would want. The Sunshine State is home to more than 1,300-mile coastline that confers a plethora of activities, the theme parks housing thrilling rides, state and national parks boasting world-class natural trails, and numerous Florida monthly rentals for a comfortable stay.
Picking up the best place to stay in the gigantic south-easternmost U.S. state, i.e. Florida is definitely a daunting task. With Florida vacation rentals by owners available throughout the state, your Florida trip cannot get any better. Choosing the vacation rentals in the Sunshine State from Search Florida Rentals guarantees a memorable holiday. SFR has a wide assortment of long term Florida rentals to suit every need.
Benefits of Choosing Florida Monthly Rentals by Owners
As per the recent survey, most travelers vacationing with families prefer long-term rentals over the short-term ones. Besides the fact that vacation rentals in Florida bring ample space, privacy for each guest, upscale amenities, and pet-friendly feature, there are numerous benefits of renting long-term holiday rental properties. At Search Florida Rentals, we have villas, condos, apartments, townhouses, cottages, and houses by owners available in various sizes. Almost all our monthly rentals in Florida come complete with amenities like private pools, modern fitness centers, beach chairs, towels, high-speed internet, TVs, and fully-equipped kitchens. Here are some more reasons why long-term rentals in Florida should be your base.
- When you book a vacation rental for a month, you earn good discounts and pay less.
- There’s less maintenance fee to be paid to the owner.
- You enjoy complete privacy and freedom.
- Make the most of fully-equipped kitchen to cook great meals.
- Make it your base, rent a car, and get around easily.
5 Popular Spots to Find Florida Monthly Rentals
- Disney Florida Area: The most visited destination in Florida, Orlando-Disney Area draw vacationers, mainly families, from all around the world. Walt Disney World boasts endless activities and attractions for visitors of all ages. Since your little ones love spending time in the theme parks, you wouldn’t mind immersing in some thrilling rides. If time permits, enjoy the electrifying nightlife of Orlando. Come back to Orlando vacation rentals for a relaxing night.
- Miami Beach: From fashionable stores to the magnificent sandy beach, you will spot monthly rentals in Miami everywhere. Browse through SFR to Miami Beach apartment rentals for a month-long vacation. The colorful, vibrant Miami Beach turns more vibrant and colorful at night. Trendy restaurants, chic clubs, stylish cafes, and bars will keep you completely immersed.
- Miramar Beach: Yes, Florida is known for its pristine coastlines. The beaches can be explored from the best comforts of Miramar Beach vacation rentals. Accessing the important places like Grand Boulevard at Sandestin, World’s Largest Fishing Lure, and the Zoo Gallery will not take much time from your stay.
- Panama City Beach: Widely famed as a spring break destination, Panama City Beach is massively thronged by youngsters. The beach town flaunts more than 27 miles of pristine beach, sugary white sands, and emerald green waters along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Daytona Beach: Most of Daytona Beach rentals are ideal for a long-term stay to explore the 23-mile beach adorned with sparkling white sand and dazzling blue-green waters. Off the beach is the famous Daytona International Speedway known for speed. Need more adventure? There is Bike Week for all the race lovers.