Best Cheap Florida Family Vacation Destinations – Budget Trip
Go out in the sun to bask in the bright sub-tropical sunshine on one of the most immaculate beaches, lie back and gaze at people or fix your eyes as surfers hit the shore, sip our favorite sangria, or if you feel the need of an adrenaline rush, Florida is known to be a paradise for water sports enthusiasts. Our cheap Florida family vacation ideas will leave you “turn up and turn on the fun”.
10 Best Cheap Florida Family Vacation Destinations
“Oh, wait! Can I make a lavish Florida vacation? But, I don’t wish to spend much and get a dent in my account.” – Are you too puzzled about making an inexpensive, but amazing, luxury Florida family vacation? Not anymore! Well, yeah, we have got the right recipes for vacationers like you to make affordable family vacations in Florida.
- Catch Waves on New Smyrna Beach: Head south of Daytona Beach for about 15 miles and you are right at the heart of New Smyrna Beach, a beautiful, family-friendly destination with a plethora of fun things to do. It’s a surf hub attracting beachgoers. Stay at one of the oceanfront New Smyrna Beach condo rentals, reach the beach in no time, and laze around, or visit Smyrna Dunes Park for lots of family activities.
Recommended New Smyrna Beach Condo Rentals: Super-stunning New Smyrna Beach Condos
- Biking along Marathon’s Old Seven Mile Bridge Feasting on Awe-inspiring Views: When Key Largo, the most popular and crowded tourist destination in the Florida Keys, is bombarded with perpetual crowds, Marathon is relatively quieter and boasts plenty of affordable things to do. Known for road trips (much affordable when you rent a bike), the island can conveniently be explored from Marathon house rentals.
Recommended Marathon House Rentals: Turtle Cove – Family-friendly Home
- Fort Myers Beach - A Permanent Family Favorite: Quaint riverside district, white-sand beaches, luxury dining, trendy shopping centers, and affordable Fort Myers Beach vacation rentals – draw thousands of vacationers every year. The beach bequeaths tons of fun things to do, which won’t set you back a hefty sum.
Recommended Fort Myers Beach Vacation Rentals: Rentals with Fantastic Outdoor Living and Heated Pool
- Bradenton Beach Has An Abundance of Affordable Townhouse Rentals: Looking for the best budget trips to Florida? family vacation destinations in the Sunshine State, Bradenton Beach is fringed with cafes, bars, and stores. Some of the cheapest things to do in Bradenton Beach explore the city on Segway, shop on Anna Maria Island, fish off the Bradenton Beach City Pier, take a boat tour to see dolphins, fly through the air on a parasail, swim with the ponies, and dance away the night at a nightclub.
Recommended Bradenton Beach Townhouse Rentals: Luxury Townhouse with Heated Pool
- Orlando – A Cheap Vacation Destination? Not everyone would agree if we include Orlando in this cheap vacation destination list in Florida. You don’t have to spend much to visit the theme parks and entertainment complexes. Orlando has a wide range of fully-furnished house rentals scattered across the city, enjoying proximity to the Disney World. Contact the vacation rental owners for cheap tickets.
Recommended Orlando House Rentals: Super House, 4 Miles to Disney
- Immerse in St. Pete Beach’s Vibrant Culture: For all culture vultures out there, St. Pete Beach makes an ideal place to experience the culture. Only a short drive from Tampa, St. Pete Beach, earlier known as St. Petersburg, was voted the #5 Best Beach in the world.
- Tranquil Anna Maria Island Where Life Is Never Rushed: A beautiful barrier island spreading over 7 miles, time on Anna Maria Island stands still. One of the most sought after ways to explore the island is from majestic Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. The island is where you get to enjoy a vacation of solitude. Splash the turquoise water, eat fresh seafood at an oceanfront restaurant, and return to the stunning Anna Maria Island house rental for a perfect night.
Recommended Anna Maria Island Cottage Rentals: Colleges with Private Pool
- Visit the Historic City of St. Augustine Beach: This is a culturally and historically rich city with numerous heritage sites to visit within budget. Stay at St. Augustine Beach condo rentals for a better experience.
Recommended St. Augustine Beach Condo Rentals: Oceanfront Rentals with Breathtaking Views
- Top-rated Free Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale: Looking for places where you will have a range of free things to do in Florida? Fort Lauderdale could be the city that you long to visit. With a reputation of being world-class, Fort Lauderdale can intrigue budget travelers with Stonewall Street Festival, Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, Fish Local Knowledge, Buehler Planetarium & Observatory, and Secret Woods Nature Center.
Recommended Fort Lauderdale House Rentals: Sunny Modern Home with Heated Pool
- Panama City Beach - Spring Breakers’ Paradise: Search Florida Rentals has spacious, sumptuous, and opulent Panama City Beach vacation rentals under its belt. These rentals can be booked at affordable rates.
Recommended Panama City Beach Vacation Condo Rentals: Waterfront Condos for Large Families
If these amazing places don’t compel you for a budget trip to Florida then nothing will.