Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Florida – Vegan-friendly Restaurants!
The other day I was surfing the Internet when I stumbled upon news that maintained how one couple faced issues surviving their vacation to Europe (keeping the fact in mind that they were vegans). I didn’t understand why they had to take on the toll on themselves of not finding the vegan restaurants. I remember last time I was in Florida with my family (we strictly maintain a plant-based diet), we did all our homework much ahead of our vacation; hence, resulting in a memorable vacation to Florida. Well, I can’t help you find the best vegetarian restaurants in Europe, but I certainly can assist you to eat at the best vegetarian restaurants in Florida. Here’s a roundup of the most popular vegan restaurants in the U.S. state of Florida.
15 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Florida
- Dandelion Communitea Café (Orlando): The Café is known to serve organic and local. The organic restaurant earns buzz for vegetarian fare stylishly served in a colorful space with outdoor tables.
- Eden in Eden (Miami): Miami’s first vegetarian-inspired French brasserie, Eden in Eden makes a perfect choice if you are seeking some healthy options. This is an upscale restaurant flaunting an intriguing setting.
- Present Moment Cafe (St. Augustine): The vegetarian café serves wraps, salads, and other mostly raw dishes in shabby-chic, cozy surroundings. Here, the chefs offer fresh foods made and served with love and gratitude. “The Present Moment Café is an opportunity to be good to our body, mind, soul, and planet.” It specializes in organic and vegetarian cuisine.
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen (Winter Park): Located in the heart of Winter Park just north of downtown Orlando, the restaurant flaunts a Menu that is 100% vegan. Come here on weekends for a perfect, hearty Brunch menu.
- The Sanctum Café (Orlando): Do you believe that indulgence and nourishment can co-exist? If so, the Sanctum Café is the place for you. Here, you will be served nutrient-rich, great-tasting, and plant-based food. These items are prepared from the best ingredients. They maintain, “If we wouldn’t serve it to our family, we won’t serve it to you. We do plant-based, sustainable, delicious food, not because it’s trendy, but because it’s a conscious way of living.”
- Sublime (Fort Lauderdale): Besides the dazzling menu that has vegan dishes (cholesterol-free), Sublime boasts a celebrity clientele. The restaurant is a big supporter of animal rights. When in Fort Lauderdale, come and enjoy a meal at Sublime. It is famous with spice lovers who will love to enjoy the Spicy Szechuan Veganese.
- Full Bloom (Miami): Another Miami vegetable-based restaurant, Full Bloom offers gourmet vegan cuisine. It is the first vegan restaurant in Miami Beach that cooks creatively bring vegan dining to a fresh, delicious level.
- Cider Press Cafe, St. Pete: An award-winning restaurant in St. Pete, Cider Press Café is known to offer Asian-inspired vegetarian cuisine served with wood-paneled, art-lined walls. Try the most popular “Kale-Lemon Me Softly”
Burger – it’s a must-try dish here. It’s been ranked in top 10 blended burger projects.
- Rawk Star Cafe, Oldsmar: Are you ready to Rawk? One of the important restaurants in Oldsmar, Rawk Star Café is your number 1 [lant-based haven and superfood marketplace stop in the area. Its highlights include raw, organic, vegan, dairy-free, corn-free, soy-free, and gluten-free GMO-free. The restaurant remains closed on Sunday. All the creations are fresh, beyond organic.
- The Vegan Hot Dog Cart (Orlando): Named #1 vegan dog in America by PETA, the Vegan Hot Dog Cart is a popular spot to go vegan in Orlando.
- Date & Thyme (Key West): Eat well, live well! An organic café & market, Date & Thyme is a vibrant island oasis located right in the heart of Key West, serving fresh organic food and nourishing mind, spirit, and body. The restaurant proactively supports a conscious community. Everything here is natural, organically grown foods, and fresh – nothing artificial or genetically modified.
- Raw & Juicy (Santa Rosa Beach): Smoothies, cold-pressed juices, and bowls – Raw & Juicy has been host to celebrities like Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. For romantic couples, this eating zone right on the beach is a perfect place to pamper your taste buds. The juices are refreshing, and if they are paired with a Veggie Sandwich, Costa Rican bowls, and Veggie Hummus wrap, there is no comparison then.
- Green Bar Kitchen (Fort Lauderdale): Vibrant, plant-based, and wholesale eating, Green Bar Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale has an amazing menu that features veggies, fruits, whole grains, seeds, nuts, soups, bakery items, superfood salads and smoothies, and cold-pressed juices. GBK embodies healthy eating habits with great taste.
- Screaming Carrots (Hallandale Beach): Screaming Carrots is the first plant-based eatery in the area of Hallandale Beach. A perfect place to fill your tummy with organic food, you will simply love the plant-based culinary experience. Let your partner relish the vegetable dumpling, while you enjoy the spring rolls. You may also like to try Pad Thai, Mushrooms in Coconut Milk soup, Thai Mango Salad, and Thai Green Curry.
- Kale Café (Daytona Beach): Whether you are learning new veggie cooking techniques or have recently become a vegetarian, visit Kale Café’s calendar of events. From world-class chefs to newbies, the restaurant has something for everyone. Here, you will be served with vegan dishes and organic desserts (cinnamon rolls, carrot cake, etc.). Come and please your palate with implementing unnatural ingredients.
If these fascinating restaurants in Florida didn’t motivate you, then nothing will. If you have heard or have enjoyed food in other vegetarian restaurants, I encourage you to mention the names. I will try and include them in this list of the best vegetarian restaurants in Florida.