Best Places to Eat in Tampa - Try Authentic American Cuisines
Tampa is a beautiful place to visit in central Florida. Only an hour’s drive from Orlando, Tampa makes a paradise for people who want to tantalize their taste buds with authentic American cuisines. Here, we bring you the best places to eat in Tampa and try out American cuisines. The best restaurants in Tampa not only serve the best food but win people’s hearts by paying attention to every detail.
Best Places to Eat in Tampa – Be a Frequent Visitor
- First Watch: One of the finest places to gorge on American cuisines in Tampa is First Watch. Take a look at the MENU. First Watch starts “bright and early each morning preparing exceptional ingredients to deliver a Breakfast, Brunch, and Lunch experience that feels good and tastes even better”. Seasonal items include Million Dollar Bacon, Vanilla Chai Latte Pancakes, Brilliant Beet Toast, and Blue Booster. Classic favorites Tri-Fecta and the Traditional. Avocado Toast, Healthy Turkey, Power Wrap, Steel-cut Oatmeal, and Sunrise Granola Bowl.
- Samaria Café: If you love local cuisine, great food, and fantastic ambiance, Samaria Café should be the place. Multiple TVs line this family-owned American diner with all-day breakfast. Amongst the must-try dishes are the “pancakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream”. What about soups? Tomato Florentine, Chicken noodle, and French onion.
- Daily Eats: Did you indulge in so many activities that you were and tired couldn’t get up early to prepare breakfast for your family? Cool! You are in Tampa and Daily Eats is just a few steps away from Tampa vacation rentals. A beautiful breakfast place, Daily Eats serves omelets, pancakes, burgers, and breakfast bowls quickly. Relish the mouthwatering food before leaving the town.
- Oxford Exchange: Another place to eat American cuisine in Tampa is Oxford Exchange. It has got a nice location. The menu boasts breakfast, lunch, lite fare, afternoon tea, brunch, beverages, spirits, and the champagne bar. Restaurant hours –
- Monday – Thursday: Breakfast (7:30 am – 10:30 am), Lunch (11 am – 3 pm), and Lite Fare (3 pm – 5 pm)
- Friday: Breakfast (7:30 am – 10:30 am), Lunch (11 am – 3 pm), and Lite Fare (3 pm – 5 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday: Brunch (9 am – 4 pm) and Afternoon Tea (3 pm – 5 pm)
- Metro Diner: Just five kilometers from Bayshore Boulevard, Metro Diner is an award-winning restaurant offering dinner, breakfast, and lunch. Meat Lovers Omelet, Western Omelet, Fried Chicken Waffle, Three-Egg Breakfast, the Bissell Breakfast, and Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are some of the must-try at Metro Diner.
Prepare Local Cuisines at Tampa Vacation Rentals
Vacation rentals in Tampa come complete with state-of-the-art kitchens. Stainless steel appliances are equipped so that modern guests can prepare themselves whenever they want. If you are in this country the first time, we suggest you take up culinary classes. They are affordable.