15 Exciting Things to Do in Miami – How Excited Are You?
The best things to do in Miami cannot be just limited to lounging on the pristine sandy beaches and dancing away to the tunes of the best DJ nights at one nightclub. A perpetual summer hotspot, Miami brings you an array of amazing things that will keep your little ones, elderly ones, and loved ones happily engaged. Why not you take a glimpse and maybe you won’t wish to go to any other place? We bring to you 15 most exciting things to do in Miami.
Most Exciting Things to Do in Miami Are Surely Going to Incite You
You choose Miami for its fabulous sun and sand. Well, you are going to get them. But do you know once you hit the town, you will run short of time to explore the area and to indulge in all the activities? Of course, the Miami beaches are amongst the flagship beaches in the United States. They top the most sought-after things to do. Besides, the vibrant city has the most expensive brands dotted along the streets. Walking areas, museums, eating joints, sunset cruises, kid-friendly places, and more – scroll down and get amazed to see our picks.
Before you fly down to this beautiful beach paradise, we suggest you book your accommodation. Yes, we are not kidding. If you think of getting a cozy place upon reaching, it is not going to be fruitful. Either you will end up paying more or you will have to be okay with a cramped place. Better choose Miami vacation rentals and confirm a safe, cozy, and home-like place to stay. You can either book a rental directly with the owner or trust a reliable vacation rental company to help you find the most suitable condo rentals in Miami.
We narrow it down to get you things, attractions, restaurants, shopping, museums, and other things worth doing in Miami.
- Hit the Beach for Obvious Reasons: Spending an afternoon on the beach is the first thing to do (for many, of course). It won’t cost a penny to soak in the sun, indulge in people-watching, and play with kids. For an action-filled day on the beach, South Beach is enticing. Head out to Crandon Park if you want a deserted tropical island experience.
- South Beach – A Public Beach and a Quintessential Miami Experience: South Beach is a free public beach easily accessible on foot. Been used as a background or backdrop for many movies and serials, South Beach certainly earns a name for itself. Head off to the southernmost section to immerse in the most picturesque scenery. If you stay right on South Beach at one of the best oceanfront Miami condos, make the most of it by fetching your lounge chairs and umbrellas. Most owners do provide these amenities.
- Appreciate Innovative Art at Institute of Contemporary Art: This free art museum flaunts an assortment of the avant-garde, experimental works at the ICA. Opt for free guided tours (offered at 1 pm) and in the afternoon, you can relax in the lush sculpture garden.
- Visit Hollywood Beach Boardwalk: Well, visiting the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk won’t cost you. But stopping at the Taco Spot or savoring a drink at the Margaritaville Resort will need some bucks. The boardwalk is lined up with soft ice cream, beachside bars, etc.
- Visit Bayside Marketplace to Watch Live Music Every Night: Steps away from your Miami vacation home (downtown Miami), this one place leaves no stone unturned to entertain you for free. From fantastic people-watching, fine dining options, waterfront bars to yachts and the Marina Stage where you get to immerse in daily live concerts with Latin and Brazilian tunes, flunk, rock, pop, and more.
- Fitness Freaks Can Work out Outside: Most vacation apartments in Miami are adorned with fully-equipped gyms. You get access to the fitness center without paying a buck (this is an upscale facility of modern vacation rental).
- Shouldn’t Miss out Miami’s Most Instagrammed Place – Wynwood Walls: In case you don’t know – Wynwood Walls is believed to the most favorite spot for Instagrammers. This is an outdoor gallery where muralists and graffiti artists showcase their awesome artwork. Get your camera ready to capture the most beautiful artwork of Obama’s “Hope” poster by Shepard Fairey. Wynwood Walls makes a quick stop.
- Take Your Sweetheart to Miami Design District: Flooded with boutiques, galleries, branded shops, stores, and showrooms, Miami Design District might hit the bull’s eye if you are serious about gifting your love of life. From accessories and handbags to home furnishings and jewelry and watches, you are surely spoiled for choice.
- Activity? Visit Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden: Encompassing an area of nearly 84 acres and is blessed with rich flora and fauna, including rare species such as palms, vines, flowering trees, cycads, etc. A short drive from south of Miami, Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden makes an amazing place to not just unwind in nature but to learn to preserve biodiversity. It has a museum that serves as a conservation research facility, a laboratory, and a learning center.
- Meander through Everglades National Park: So, you agree to explore the largest subtropical wilderness in America – you will be bequeathed an unparalleled landscape, home to endangered and rare species including the elusive Florida panther, American crocs, and manatees. The Everglades is an international treasure-trove.
- Downtown Walking Tour - Coral Gables Museum: If you love walking, you will appreciate a walk through the bustling districts of Coral Gables. As you take a stroll, you will be given a complete elaboration by the knowledgeable guides about the affluent neighborhood. All this started in the 20s in downtown Coral Gables Museum.
- Snorkel in the Florida Keys: Road trip to Key West is very popular. Well, you don’t have to endure the two-lane torture when you have more things to get indulged in. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park is well-known for housing some of the best snorkeling sites.
- Peep through Jewish History at Jewish Museum of Florida: Watch a short video presentation, look at the artifacts, and indulge in a 90-min walk around a 10-block radius to learn the history of the Jewish culture and people in Miami. The Florida International University sponsors the museum.
- Shop till You Drop at Lincoln Road Mall: For a shopping spree experience in Miami, head to Lincoln Road Mall in South Beach. It is a mile-long pedestrian mall designed by Morris Lapidus.
- Visit Philip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science: The Philip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science spans across gigantic 250,000 sq. ft. areas, occupying four buildings (the North and West Wings, the Frost Planetarium, and the Aquarium) and featuring numerous exhibits all through the year.
How to Book Dream Florida Vacation Rentals?
Dreaming about living a king-size life? We won’t be able to foretell that, but yes we can confirm – though for a short span – luxury vacation rentals in Florida will turn your dream into reality. At Search Florida Rentals, we have got you a wide range of high-end rentals blended with all modern amenities.