These 15 Places in Florida to Seduce Romantic Couples for a Lifetime Vacation
From the lakeside towns with spellbinding activities to beachside cities with endless water sports and breathtaking sunsets and from the historic streets of St. Augustine to the glamour of Palm Beach - where on earth will you find so much diversity? Florida is one such destination blessed with countless outdoor activities for nature seekers and adventure lovers, well complimented by the mild weather and soothing climate. If you are yearning for a warm romantic escape, there is no better destination than the southernmost state in the United States of America. In this article, we will talk about 15 amazing destinations that would bring something unique for two of you for a lifetime romantic getaway.
- St. Augustine Is for History Buffs – They say, “St. Augustine is steeped in history; hence, make a perfect place to unearth the treasure-trove.” That’s not the truth. There’s plenty of walking, eating, shopping, and soaking up the sun for romantic couples. Whether you want to unwind on a sunset cruise or up for spook - the city has all the ingredients to suit your desires.
- St. George Island - Another Quiet Destination – Pretty unspoiled, St. George Island assures you for a tranquil and romantic vacation. The beaches on the Gulf of Mexico are serene. Visit St. George Island State Park to indulge in thriving water sports.
- Gaze at Crystal Clear Waters on Fort Myers Beach - Tucked away in tranquility, Lovers Key State Park of Fort Myers is the prime attraction for romantic vacationers to relax and delight in the solitude. This is where your partner wouldn’t mind spending hours on the soft sandy beaches, looking at the crystal-clear water.
- Visit Lake Wales for Fairytale-like Experiences – Bok Tower Gardens will grace your vacation with acres of flowering foliage, enchanting color palettes of seasonal flowers, and the famous Singing Tower.
- St. Pete Beach – the Sunset Capital of Florida – Tandem parasailing, dolphin-watching, jet-ski, paddleboard, water sports, walking, fresh seafood, and spectacular sunsets, St. Pete Beach is famous for all these wonderful things.
- Go Glitz in Palm Beach – Palm Beach is recognized for its glitz and glamorous lifestyle. Chic downtown shopping, luxurious Palm Beach vacation rentals, and mouthwatering dining, Palm Beach surely makes an enticing getaway that your spouse would absolutely fall in love with.
- Islamorada – Sportfishing Capital of the World – Islamorada in the Florida Keys is comprised of six magnificent islands that surprise visitors with stunning reefs swarming with tropical fish, mangrove ecosystem filled with stingrays, manatees, and dolphins.
- Sleep in Lap of Nature in Key Biscayne – Lies between Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park and Crandon Park, Key Biscayne is a small, quiet town just minutes from Miami. The Florida town is dotted with sandy beaches and turquoise water.
- Lounge in the Sun on Melbourne Beach – Nicely tucked away on the Space Coast of Florida, Melbourne Beach will lure you with its sun-kissed beaches. Why would you and your love hesitate to spend the day lounging in the sun? Turkey Creek Nature Sanctuary, Paradise Beach, Melbourne Beach Pier, Downtown Melbourne, and Spessard Holland South Beach Park are the important places to visit.
- Sample Locally-crafted Spirits in Fernandina Beach – Located on the northeast border of Florida, Fernandina Beach is a big hit with lovers. It boasts a peaceful charm where you may sample locally-crafted spirits and spend a romantic afternoon.
- Search for Manatees on Vero Beach – One of the most sought-after beach vacation destinations in Florida, Vero Beach has earned a name for honeymooners. Vacationers have a plethora of activities to partake in – catching a comedy show at Riverside Theatre, exploring the tropical marshes on an airboat tour, or search for the friendly manatees at Round Island Beach State Park.
- Plenty of Romantic Walking, Sunbathing, and Hiking in Dunedin – Located on Florida’s Gulf Coast, the beautiful city of Dunedin is teeming with pristine sandy beaches for beach-related activities, state parks for uninterrupted sunbathing, and Caladesi Island for endless hiking trails, awe-inspiring sunsets, and stunning beaches.
- Naples Makes Perfect Beach Destination for Couples – Steps away from the gorgeous Naples vacation rentals are the miles of sugary-white sandy beaches, an ideal destination to unwind with your partner. Heading to the thriving downtown, Naples leaves no stone unturned to surprise you with its rich history.
- Don’t Miss Pier 60 When in Clearwater – Isn’t it a great way to spend the day fishing? Yes, it is and Pier 60 makes a great spot where you two would be engaged in a wide variety of activities on the 1,080 ft. long fishing pier. The Pier is dotted with vendors, incredible sunsets, and street performers. If you are looking for a cozy place to get romantic, Clearwater condo rentals seem to be the right option.
- Immerse in Picturesque Sunsets in Mount Dora - If you have had enough of Florida’s immaculate coast, why not escape into more solitude? Mount Dora is an outstanding lakeside town flourished with rich flora and fauna. One of the specialties of Mount Dora is its unique wine tasting tour. Accompany your better half on a wine tasting tour where you would sample not just great wines but also scrumptious food. Or, you may opt for a seaplane tour to take a bird’s eye view of the lush landscape. Relish the evening views from a relaxing boardwalk when you take an evening stroll in Palm Island Park.
Florida Vacation Rentals – Perfect Home Away from Home
When you want more space, more luxury, and more freedom, vacation rentals in Florida make the best choice. Available in varied forms, including villas, condos, apartments, townhouses, and cottages, these Florida vacation rentals can further be spotted on the beach, in the city center, and in the downtown. They further make the best place to unwind worries. The vacation rentals come complete with pools, spas, kitchens, etc.